Keep using Teamviewer even if it says “Commercial use suspected”
As i’m sure all of you already know, TeamViewer is not only an incredible tool for any IT professionist….it’s also a tool widely used in the Financial Domination world. It’s one of the forms in which blackmailing is enjoyed and, having tried it myself with Goddess Adriana, i can assure you that it’s very exciting to leave your computer totally open to your Goddess while she drives you crazy with her teasing (visual or not, it’s the same).
But TeamViewer it’s not a free tool…and if you use it too often, it will start telling you the message “Commercial use suspected” and won’t let you use it unless you buy the corporate version.
I’ve found a way to make it work again, and i think it can be useful if i post it here…just in case someone needs it…. so here it is:
- – Uninstall Teamviewer
- – Click Start then type %appdata% – now delete the Teamviewer folder
- – Click Start the type %temp% and delete the contents of this folder as well as the X:Windowstemp folder
- – Click Start then type regedit, delete the registry folder found at HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareTeamViewer & the folder HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARETeamViewer
- – Then goto X:Users(Your username)AppDataRoaming > delete the Teamviewer folder [you might have to make hidden folders visible to see it or just type the path into the address bar]
- – Restart your PC
- – Now change your MAC address, either manually or with a tool like TMAC [I suggest changing the MAC address on both network connections, i.e. wireless and LAN]
- – Install TeamViewer [You’ll see your PC has a new TeamViewer ID]
That’s it. Not the easiest procedure possible…but it’s the only working way. Don’t trust those that send you a crack or anything…they just don’t work.