10 New Year’s Resolutions for the Devoted Paypig: A Lighthearted Look at Life as a Financial Submissive
As we enter a new year, many people are thinking about their resolutions and what they want to accomplish in the coming months. But have you ever considered the resolutions of a paypig?
I doubt anyone reading this would need an explanation of what a paypig is, but for the sake of this article…here it is.
A paypig, for those who may not be familiar, is a submissive individual who derives pleasure from financially supporting a dominant partner, often in exchange for attention, affection, or other forms of psychological gratification.
So, without further ado, here are the top 10 new year’s resolutions for a paypig:
- “I resolve to send even more money to my Goddess because nothing brings me greater joy than making her life a little easier.”
- “I resolve to learn more about the financial interests of my Goddess so that I can better cater to her needs and desires.”
- “I resolve to be more attentive to the requests and commands of my Goddess because her pleasure is my top priority.”
- “I resolve to save up for that special gift that my Goddess has been hinting at because making her happy is worth any financial sacrifice.”
- “I resolve to be more proactive in finding new ways to serve and support my Goddess because nothing brings me greater satisfaction.”
- “I resolve to work harder and earn more money so that I can offer even greater financial support to my Goddess.”
- “I resolve to be more creative in my financial tribute because my Goddess deserves the best and most unique gifts.”
- “I resolve to be more patient and understanding when my Goddess tests my limits because I know it’s all part of the dynamic we share.”
- “I resolve to communicate more openly and honestly with my Goddess about my financial limits and boundaries because honesty and transparency are key to any healthy relationship.”
- “I resolve to embrace my role as a paypig and embrace the joy and fulfillment it brings me because there’s no better way to start the new year than by embracing who you truly are.”
So there you have it, the top 10 new year’s resolutions of a paypig. Whether you’re a paypig yourself (and if you are, you should click here and start acting on this list) or a Goddess reading this post, I hope you enjoyed this little bit of lighthearted fun.